Congratulations! You can begin right now to learn to play the piano and read music. Simply follow the 25 Beginner Piano Lessons in the sequence given below.
These Piano Lessons are packed with lessons, videos and sheet music.
General Outline of Content
1. Quickly learn the names of the notes on your piano or keyboard.
3. Master rhythm and learn how to count in a 4/4 time signature.
4. Understand the 3 vital powerhouse chords to play dozens of songs.
5. Unlock the #1 secret to reading music through reading intervals.
Lesson Sequence to Follow
Begin the piano lessons in the exact sequence below for maximum learning success. The great benefit is to repeat as many times as necessary to absorb and execute each lesson.
It is VITAL to play along with the piano video tutorials as well. This alone has proven to be very successful for hundreds of other piano students following these 25 Free Lessons.
Progress Through Lessons Below IN ORDER GIVEN
I. Treble and Bass Clef Note Names on Music Staff
II. Piano Finger Exercises
9. Right Hand F G A B Finger Exercise (Video and Sheet Music)
III. How To Count Music
…..You are now OVER HALF WAY on your 25 Free Beginner Piano Lessons!…..
IV. Read Music By Interval
V. Free Beginner Piano Sheet Music
21. Row Your Boat
22. Ode to Joy
23. Jingle Bells
24. Love Me Tender
25. Happy Birthday
Great Job! You have finished your 25 Free Beginner Piano Lessons. Find more beginner and intermediate simple piano arrangements key of C Major here.