Beginner piano students will enjoy this Coventry Carol Easy Piano Christmas Music. You may print it out by clicking the link below.
Coventry Carol Easy Piano Christmas Music
4 Coventry Carol Piano Practice Tips
- Place your hands in the Middle C Position with both of your thumbs sharing middle C.
- Place the right hand 3rd finger on E flat. This finger will remain on the E flat key throughout the entire piece.
- The time signature is 3/4 time which means 3 beats in each measure. Whisper count the beats as you watch the video several times. This allows you to track which note you are playing as you play it.
- Notice the long notes with ties. The Middle C in measures 7-8 receives 5 full counts. The right hand E in the last 2 measures gets 6 full beats.
Christmas Easy Piano Links
BEGINNER Piano Christmas Songs
2. Deck the Halls Simple right hand melody, chords in left hand