It is in the key of C Major and there are 4 beats in every measure.
Use the piano video tutorial below as your main learning method. Also print out the easy piano sheet music arrangement of Deck the Halls on the next link below.
If you would like even more details go to free easy piano sheet music for Deck the Halls.
Deck the Halls Easy Piano Sheet Music Video Tutorial
Deck the Halls Practice Tips
- Place your hands in the C position at the beginning of the piece
- The time signature is 4/4. There are 4 beats per measure throughout the entire piece.
- Your right hand will have to reach up the Treble C using the right hand 5th finger at the highest point.
- The first measure includes a dotted rhythm pattern of a dotted quarter note followed by an eighth note.
- Print out music first, then follow along with video.
- Next play along with video tutorial hands separately.
- Play hands together after 5 times hands separately.
Christmas Piano Sheet Music Links
Here are the links to some other easy piano arrangements of well loved holiday music.