Happy Birthday Easy Piano Sheet Music is hard to find. Going to a birthday party soon? Need a great piano keyboard arrangement of Happy Birthday Easy Piano Sheet Music?
If so, then you are on the right page. Simply read the next paragraph then view the video tutorial below and play along! That’s it!
Beginner Music Sheet
This beginner music sheet is in the key of F Major with B flat. Even though this piece has a key signature of F Major your right hand stays in the C Position for measures 1 – 5.
Then in measure 6 on the second line your right hand 5th finger or pinky must stretch upward to Treble C. Then simply stay in the F position for most of the rest of the piece.
As you view the video tutorial below notice the fingerings used and pencil them in on your copy. You may print this music out using the link in the next paragraph! Be sure to watch the video tutorial several times and you can learn it in about 10 minutes…
Happy Birthday Easy Piano Video Tutorial
Beginner Piano Sheet
1. Make certain you are in the correct hand position and note any sharps or flats in the key signature of your beginner piano sheet.
2. Watch the video tutorial through its entirety the first time. Then the second time simply play along with the right hand only. Practice right hand as many times as are necessary until you can play it smoothly and without errors.
Then follow the same process with the left hand. As soon as you are playing each hand separately in a smooth manner ONLY then put your hands together. Following this process with save you HOURS of time.
Happy Birthday Easy Piano Sheet Music
- 3. Check out the dynamic markings (loud or soft) to add expression to your easy piano sheet music. Remember, learning the notes is just the beginning of music performance. It is the expression and feeling in your music which connects with your audience.
- 4. Video tape yourself playing the finished piece. If you do not have a video recorder then simply make a recording of the audio only with your cell phone. You will be amazed at what you see or hear (both good and bad). Once you have recorded yourself and listen it will be VERY obvious which measures need a little more practice.
- 5. Don’t get bogged down with the same old piece. Always be looking for new and interesting easy piano pieces. This keeps your interest and excitement at a high level.
Check out First Sonatina in Classic Style.
- Find more easy beginner piano sheet music for free with titles such as Fur Elise, Ode to Joy and The Can Can.