Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Easy Piano is for beginner piano students. Keyboard lovers everywhere will enjoy this free sheet music and the piano video tutorial which comes along with it.
This Christmas sheet music will have your house sounding like the holidays in no time. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Practice Tips
1. First, place both hands in the Middle C hand position. There will be several hand position changes throughout the piece. Immediately return to the Middle C position after reaching for any notes out of this position.
2. This easy Christmas piano favorite includes F sharp throughout the piece. This sharp is written within the key signature right next the the treble and bass clef at the beginning of the piece.
So, here is what that sharp means. That means that you will simply play an F sharp automatically each time there is an F within this piece. The only exception will be when you see a natural sign next to the F instead (see right).
3. The melody itself is broken up between both hands. In the first measure the first note in the left hand is a melody note.
4. There are quite a few accidentals written in within the piece. This means that in addition to the f-sharp in the key signature you will also be on the lookout for other sharps altering notes in a few other measures such as in measure 7, 14, 18, 19, 21, 22 and 32.
5. Your hand position moves out of the Middle C position. Use the finger closest to the note you are reaching for. Choose fingering that is most comfortable for you. Then simply pencil in the fingering.
FREE CHRISTMAS SHEET MUSIC
Please click on the link below and print out the sheet music.
Find links to Silent Night, Away In A Manger, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day and even a special bonus of The Can Can by using the search box on the right hand sidebar of this page.
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Easy Piano Sheet Music
Related Piano Sheet Music Links:
More Christmas Easy Piano Music