Morning Has Broken Easy Piano 2 Tips is a simplified piano arrangement written for beginner piano students.
This easy piano version of the great classic song has specifically been arranged here with the beginning musician in mind.
All notes appear beside each note for quick learning and very clear steps to perform this piece of music without doubt.
This is a hymn published in 1931. The song is famous because of Cat Stevens when it reached number six on the US Pop Chart.
Morning Has Broken Easy Piano
First take a look at the Morning Has Broken Easy Piano Tutorial below.
Morning Has Broken Easy Piano With Letters in Notes
If you are a very new beginner and still learning your piano key note names then you will want to print out the new version of Morning Has Broken with the letters in notes written in beside each note.
Morning Has Broken Easy Piano 2 Tips
Here are the music performance tips for this arrangement of Morning Has Broken is in the key of C Major.
1. The right hand starts out playing the notes from the C major broken chord which are Middle C, E and G and then stays within the Middle C and Treble C range.
Use the following fingering suggestions for the first line:
- Place Finger #1 (thumb right hand) to play Middle C.
- Use Finger #2 (2nd finger right hand) to play 1st E above Middle C.
- Lastly, put Finger #3 (middle finger right hand) to play 1st G above Middle C.
- Use Finger #5 (right hand pinky) to play Treble C.
2. The left hand consists of mostly dotted quarter notes, each receiving 3 beats.